Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh The Snow!


Remember the above picture showing you all the ice that we got? Well around 9:45 or so this morning, all that yucky sleet/freezing rain/rain shifted over to snow. It came down in HUGE flakes....the biggest I have ever seen and then my patio table looked like this:
A quick change! It was so pretty coming down, but it came down so fast, it was a virtual white out while looking outside. I can't imagine what it was like if you were driving! The kids went sledding this afternoon....I will post pictures tomorrow morning on that....because surprise surprise, we have another snow day! I am betting that we don't go to school Friday either just due to lack of power around the city. I am just thankful that with this ice storm, so far we do NOT fall into that category!

No comments: